Are Our Town centres “Sick?”

When we are ailing, we usually take a prescribed or over the counter medicine or two, and if things don’t improve, we go to see our GP. We can be referred to a specialist, from there undergo a series of tests and may end up seeing a surgeon and having an operation. The operation to […]